the woggers
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Happy 19th birthday Danial and happy 18th birthday Val!!!
Waiting for chess to call me back.. she's taking so lonngggg.
And my sis and I uploaded videos for the first time on youtube today! Hahha of Chad last time, when he was girly and cuter.
posted by crystal @
6:56:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
Helloo!! Went back to MG last week I think, and ch...
Your true color is Brown! What's Your True...
From Fizah's blogInstructions: Go to your music pl...
Happy Birthday Shear!!! You are 18 so you can star...
Hello!Met up with Kristalle today and watched Rent...
Hhaha I don't know why ppl using ie can't view my ...
Back from Chiang Mai!It's really great to be back ...
Look what I found when I was looking through the p...
My blog is worth $11,290.80.How much is yo...
Aiyaaa I blogged just now and they couldnt find my...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home