Back from Chiang Mai!
It's really great to be back here in humid singapore, with my own bed, drinkable tap water, flushable toilets and cheap telephone calls.
But at the same time I miss Chiang Mai, where the people are so hospitable, where everything is cheap and the food is good.
I have 643 photos now, it's actually kinda scary, plus there are more in my cam that I haven't uploaded yet.
Okayy.


at the airport before we left.

Nice picture that Jas took.

Jas and I




Haha right before we got scolded.

The super big taxis which are so cheap, 10 baht for like a 10 mins ride, though the first time we rode it we paid 30!




At the Chiang Mai Christian School doing nothing, but we saw little children who were very cute!

Okay, lazy to flip it over, at the night bazzar, which we got bored of after a few days.

Subway eat fresh! All the way in Chiang Mai, look at the little cookies, I actually prefer the subway in SG, the bread is softer.

Fizah the emo rockstar at the arab place where they had really good butter naan.

Eunice kow and I

Oooo, super good strawberries.

Haha Sel bored during the 5 hr long concert we had to attend.

Where we hike, everything was burned down cause it was summer, so you could smell the haze and everything.
The fire at night were really pretty.

Shear and Azhar.

With Shear and Sel

Hahah pig.

At the hill tribe that we hiked up to, freaking tiring.

Cute hillies.

Hahah elephants dick.


Elephants shitting, haha look at shear and anto.

Fizah and I

At the waterfall.

Buss.



Butterfly park and some orchid place which was really boring, not as if we don't have butterflies and orchids in singapore.

Some tribe.






The little children are sooo sooo sooo cute...

In the taxi.

Where we had our 50 baht meal, including a mango smoothie.

Up on the wall.


At the school.

Boy!

HAHAHHA.

With pu!

And Benz!

Our class.


With tang

And Buddy!



Vespa Gang!




Shear driving!

We are from indo!!!

May!






Andrew's birthday



With the singer guy.


Snake wine, but i think this is an ant eater.
Okayy. That's all for now, this took waay too long.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home