Everyone is writing bout how they are gonna miss T103 next sem.
I do too! But I'm kinda too lazy to type stuff to people, so if you wanna read go to jas or jj's blog! Even thoguh the pictures of me are ugly.
Today.. left my file at home with my form and ALL my marketing notes. zzzzz.
Then realised that was supposed to go out with everyone today, but I only brought 12 bucks. zzz.
Then marketing test was horrible.zzz. The tips weren't very useful.
Then on the way to town the strap of my heel broke...
And sel, val and kristy had to go get for me $7.50 slippers, which was half of what I had.
Okay actually after that was fine, just that I was on a tight budget and I had to borrow money from chess to go home.
Met up with Charm, Carol and Chess, and watched them eat and got chess to get bad food.
Went for drinks after and talked about the past. Like the water gun fight.
Okay going to sleep now, goodnightsleeptightdontletthebugsbite (you have to say it in one breath).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home