Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

CNY so far has been good.
Reunion dinner was the same old steamboat where I ate so so much.
This is a groupa that my mom bought and no one dared to kill. Was supposed to eat it on chu yi but no one had the heart to kill or eat it.
I think we were supposed to let it die by itself, but it was so poor thing, so we put in a oxygen thing (forgot what its called haha) and fish food (which it didn't eat).
So now it's still alive and well.


On the first day we went to my auntie's temple where I ate, then to my grandma's place where I ate again, and back home where I ate again, this time with my mom's side.
Oh yeahh.. I lost 30 bucks to my dad playing american blackjack, mich lost 10 and mom lost 60. :(
I lost whatever I (and mostly my dad) won from mahjong earlier.
Family pictures!
Doing the same thing every year.

Gaudy gold nails just for CNY!

My nephew ryan, who's super super cute.

With his sister mathilda.

Mahjongg.

My bro who still rides a tricycle.


On the second day we went to my aunties' houses (we saw them on cny eve and on the first day) so that was a bit boring.. then we went over to my dad's old boss' house where we played with his fat cat and where I ate so much prawn crackers that I have a sore throat now. Went over to uncle ronnie's place after where it was quite boring cause our Christmas friends left! So we had no one to talk to, plus mich went to her friend's place so I had no one to talk to. :(
But after awhile I went to join her so it wasn't so bad.



Todayy..
Woke up around 12, ate lunch, went over to auntie lucy's place, ate somemore, came home, Mich's swimming friends were over, played mahjong (I took over mich's friend and won back whatever he lost!), ate cookies, went out for dinner with auntie lucy's family..
Okay this was where all the drama started.
On the way back to the car, I couldn't find my phonee, so mich called it while I ran back to the place to look for it, asked people, suspected people couldn't find it.
Mich said that someone picked up, hung up and turned off my phone..
I was soo sad..
THENN.
I reached home, came up to my bedroom, and found my phone in pieces on the floor.
Turned out that while calling my phone, it vibrated and dropped to the floor or sth like that.
Ok end of story..
And I wasted my curses for nothing, on the way back I was cursing the person (in my mind) the worst things possible, to have endless cramps, fart when they are aroused (I watched wet dreams 2 yesterday), and to for them to lose their phone.. all for nothing.

Shadow auntie lucy's dog.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Food food food..

In between all that, I managed to do part of my flash assignment, which I'm not pleased wit hat all.
So I'll be doing it again.
Locvid camera test tmr, at 10 am. Sucks man, cause my next lesson is only at 1.
Okay.. that was a loong loooonng entry, that should last me the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home