Our first day in Pattaya where we walked under water!!
You put on these helmets which weigh 40KG and go under water. The water is freezing but I managed to touch corals and clams and feed fishes under water!
Then we went to this island where there was a really nice sand bank so you can walk really far out into the water.
Had dinner at this place which is supposed to be a condo.
A view from our hotel.
At Hard Rock hotel, the thing bout Pattaya is that the sun is hot but the water is really cold and it's really windy.
Before we went in.
Haha every few hours everyone would start dancing to Club Med songs.
Sunset.
New Years eve, the guy in the suit is my mom's ex bf and he's the GM of the hotel.
Happy new year!!
Mich and I

Haha ok these were from before I left.During editting.

Christmas colours!!
Haha at Maylin's party, Sel, Jas Fizah and I.
Food food food!
Haha jas, and my fat arm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home