Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year everyone!!
I can't really believe that it's the year 2006, I didn't even have enough time to say goodbye to 2005.

Well Bangkok was fun, we went to Pattaya for the first two days so that was good.
Wonderful weather, good food, ok shopping.
I'll update with pictures another time.

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
I went clubbing for the first time in my life.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I really can't remember if I made any and no, I'm not making any.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Haha nopee.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope

5. What countries did you visit?
Indonesia and Thailand

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Better results and better self discipline.

7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
It'll take far too long for me to remember and type it all out, but there were quite a few.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting into mass comm probably.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Gaining so much weight.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My camera

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Everyone that has been nice to mee.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No way am I writing this here.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Haha O level results!

16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Too many

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?: Sadder.
b) thinner or fatter?: Fatter.
c) richer or poorer?: Richer.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Study.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Eat

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
-

22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
Nope

23. How many one-night stands?
5121

24. What was your favourite TV program?
Ahh too many. Probably Gilmore Girls, Reunion, Prison Break, The OC, CSI and Grey's Anatomy

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes, actually not hate, but strongly dislike.

26. What was the best book you read?
Can't remember.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Death Cab.

28. What did you want and get?
For everyone I love to be happy.

29. What did you want and not get?
Good results.

30. What was your favourite film of this year?
I actually think that this is a bad year for films

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went to school, had Cats and S&W.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If it didn't have it's downs.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Boring

34. What kept you sane?
Having friends.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
For my girl crush it would be Alex from the OC and for my guy crush it would be dave the laugh.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
No ideaa.

37. Who did you miss?
Mag 7

38. Who was the best new person you met?
My classsmates.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
nothing to get hung about strawberry fields forever.. actually no, it's just stuck in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home