A- AREA CODE YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW:
+65 yay!!
B- BIRTHDAY:
16 Nov
C- CURRENT CRUSH:
you are trying to trick mee!!!
D- DRINK OF CHOICE?
water will do, i have ulcers/blisters
E- EATING CURRENTLY:
nothing, i just brushed my teeth
F- FAVORITE FOOD:
anything and everything
G- WHO DO YOU GO TO FOR ADVICE?
depends on what
H- CURRENT HATRED:
school work
I- I THINK:
that I need to sleep soon
I have school tomorrow at 10
I have locvid and graphcom to do
J- JOB?
no idea yet
K- KIDS:
3 at the most, a boy first then a girl then anything that pops out
L- LOVE?
family friends
M- MOVIE:
love actually, i really can't think now
N- YOUR PHONE NUMBER:
trying to trick me again!
O- OVER OR UNDER:
over, even though i dont understand the question
P- FAVORITE PERFUME/COLOGNE:
CK be
Q- QUIRK ABOUT YOURSELF?
haha no idea manzzzz
R- LAST ROAD TRIP:
errm i think it was the US trip in 2003
S- SCHOOL:
NP
T- TV SHOW?
lost, csi, gilmore girls, prison break, the oc, reunion, related, kitchen confidential, desperate housewives, one tree hill
U- COLOR OF YOUR UNDERWEAR:
my melody underwear! form krissee
V- VEHICLE:
anything that works, but first i must get my license
W- WISHFUL THINKING:
get this sem over and done with
X- X-RAYS TAKEN THIS YEAR:
NIL!
Y- YOUR FAVORITE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE?
2002-2003, actually 04 wasn't that bad, but i loooove 02 and 03
Z- ZODIAC:
scorpio!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home