Friday, November 04, 2005

Watched Oliver Twist yesterday with my family, it was very good.
We watched it at balestier, I didn't know that place is so cool man.
Kristalle next time we can watch movies there, so near your house.
I finished the Georgia books, I'm starting to talk like her in my head.
Nippy noodles!

I realised that our medisoc work is due on monday and I don't have a textbook.
Jas, Lucas, Evan and Anto can you bring your books on monday to change.
And anyone who wants to swap books can tell me by Sunday please.

I missed Wife Swap today cause my brothers wanted to watch Wild Boys or something like that and my dad is sleeping.

Supposed to meet up with Clairebear, Krissee and Tiff tomorrow but our timings clash.
I walked the dog today to the supermarket and on the way back he started walking really constipated-ly, like his butt sticking out trying to shit, so I stopped by every tree on the way back for him to shit, but he just couldn't.
Once we reached back, he ran to the patio and pooped right in the middle of it.
I took a picture of it but I can't find it.

School is starting for real next week.
I really gotta do well this sem, after last sem's dismal results.
But I'm particularly not looking forward to medisoc, our homework is so shitty boring.
Ok I was aimming to beat Chess' mega long posts but I really can't.
It was a struggle to reach this lenght as it is.
Byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home