Wednesday, November 02, 2005

:edit:
Oh I forgot, Happy Halloween! Happy Deepavali! Happy Hari Raya! (sorry don't really know the colours of deepavali and hari raya)


I was looking through my awakened photos and trick or treating photos, haha all of us looked so weird!
:edit:


Yay! My auntie's dog is staying over.
We are dog sitting, cause she's gonna be away.

I watched Laguna Beach yesterday!
It's sooo sad! I cried. :(
Jason is such a jerk, and Jessica is such a slut, and Dieter is so sweet.

Yay, this is a good week.
  • We only had 7 hours/2 days of school.
  • OC is coming back.
  • I got books to read.
  • I got a cute dog to keep me company
  • 2 more weeks till my birthday
Haha I just did that to use the bullets thing.

Ok I have a poem for Kristalle.

Kristalle, Kristalle
you are as sexy as a bristle.
I'm sorry but you've been lied to
I'm not as fit as a fiddle
I've been eating chocolate fondue
and exercise is long over due.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home