the woggers
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Ay!!
I didn't make them taste burny.
Kristalle copied down the recipe wrongly.
She didn't even tell me that it's wrong and she baked it before, but they got burnt.
And it was my idea to put it in the fridge!!
All she did was stir.
Hurhur.
You suck.
posted by crystal @
11:28:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
I'm waiting for Kristalle Poon to get to my housee...
Just watched Oprah..The prsion is exactly like Pri...
I cannot believe that the OC is only coming back i...
I was looking through my 2001-2004 diary yesterday...
Shit!! Charm was looking at ipod cases online and ...
Haha, someone came to our blog searching for infor...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISSEE!Went to Fish and Co. for lu...
I've been watching shows non stop!I started watchi...
Pictures from a few days ago.Dinner at Charm's pla...
Ok! I changed it to a Seth and Summer one!Sorry bu...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home