Friday, September 23, 2005

I've been watching shows non stop!
I started watching Prison Break which is quite cool and Kitchen Confidential which is nice.
Together with OC, Laguna Beach, CSI, Gilmore Girls and Reunion.
Oh yeah I started on the new season of 7th heaven but I think I'm gonna stop cuase the actors and actresses have all grown so much since I last watched, it's kinda weird, like Mary is getting a divorce, and the blond brother and the quite ugly sister are like married or getting married. And not to each other.

The Lost premire was so good!
I'm not gonnasay what's under the hatch in case I spoil it for everyone.
Cause I know a lot of people from my class watches it.

Oh yeah! I had my first Wonka bar!
It's really good!
Whipple scrumptious caramel delight! Too expensive though.

I love reading new magazines.
They are the best, I like going through new pages that are so flat and neat.
I don't like reading magazines that are crumply.

Ok, according to my glamourscope for october, I find intensity and sex appeal appealing.
Hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home