Monday, September 26, 2005

Haha, someone came to our blog searching for informative speech on jelly beans.
Hur hur, so cute!
I had adamn good dream last night!
But I can't say it or else it won't come true.
But it probably won't come true cause I dreamt of it in the first place.
:(

Today we went to Dan Ryans for my brother's birthday lunch.
Now there are 4 people sick.
I think it's allergies.
I have a good immunity system.

Desperate Housewives is at 30%!
Supposed to go to Joanne's house to tan and swim tomorrow, but I'm kinda lazy, plus it's a tuesday so I gotta be home early.
Don't think I'll go.
Gilly come to my house one day and we can eat wonton mee!

Yay there's ANTM later.
I really like Kahlen, or however you spell her name.

Oh yeah I just found out something that made me happieeee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home