Thursday, September 29, 2005

I was looking through my 2001-2004 diary yesterday night.
Haha it was hilarious!
Okay sec one was just embarrassing, sec two my handwriting was the best and sec 3 and 4 were just hell funny, I think it's cause everyone wrote in it.
In my sec 2 diary I wrote names of people close to me(I also don't know why), but I couldn't help but notice some of the names writen in there, some of them I haven't talked to in years, but I really miss those times and esp bella.. :(

But my sec 4 diary was so nice!
Haha a story that Kristalle wrote:
Once upon a night, when ugly idiot C woke up, she found her prince charming standing right before her!
He cried out loud and gave her a potion to drink, he could not stand her ugliness (so bad.. :()!
The potion contained many atoms of carbon to strengthen their <3 and REMOVE HER IMPURITIES.
She became beautiful (finally), this is what she looks like now.
And then she drew this damn ugly picture of a girl.

A few days later she wrote another one.
Hello princess!
Ugly idiotic princess from land far away.
There being a single carbon lonely bond was lonesome.
so you found charming carbon and formed C=C bonds.
You lived happily ever after for C years.

Haha you can tell that she loved chem.

Ok pictures!
Just cause I feel like posting.


My class girls! Sorry I had to edit it cause I had a huge breakout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home