There's a thunder storm now, the lighting is shit scary, it came into the house!
Well almost..
I love Child of our Time.
All the kids are so cute!
School is starting on Monday, quite pleased, it's getting kinda boring.
Public holidays on tuesday and thurday, yay, those are my longest days, I think.
My time table is pretty good, I have my fair share of morning and afternoon classes.
It could have been loads worse, like Tiff's last sem's.
I had a facial today, I really hate the taking out of blackheads part.
Breakout for the next couple of weeks.
I actually went running yesterday!
Not far, but it's a start for me, my legs are aching now, the weather was so good so it didn't seem so bad.
I cannot believe that they are stopping Lost for three weeks!
First the OC and now this! Grr, but OC will be back next week.
Shit I just realised that it's be difficult to dl shows when school starts, the hours are all wrong.
Ogayy, I'm gonna read now. Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home