HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILLYBEAN!(in grey just to match your new blog template)
More pictures!
Haha this was our class at the christmas tree, we were supposed to act jap, but I guess only anto and I got the message. Haha.
BYE BYE PANDA EYES! haha when I saw this picture I thought the girl was real.
We were waiting for the Christmas light up. Oh yeah, but I think it was lighted up already.
Hurhur, Kristy's artistic shot of mee!
Jas and I, editted with my new found skills of photoshop, as my humongous pimple will give you sore eyes for months.
I was damn sad that web graph was cancelled!!
Okay the rest is from when we were trying to do our SWOT.
Sel likes to ignore me. :(
Mich act cute, she said that she was gonna make gunners for us at 8 plus but I still see no sign of it.
Yuck look at my brother, he had some allergic reaction to a painkiller.
I'm really sick of work, I'm done with my stupid competitive enviroment shit but I have no mood to do the debate thing.And I don't really understand it too.
I watched CSI just now, it's really disgusting, and quite disturbing.
Oh yeah, happy new house Krissee.
Hurry have a house warming so I can go check out the high tech security.
Oh yeah, sorry Charm and Tiff and who ever else that wants to win the 200$ and a new phone, I really can't make it!! And I really wanna win the 200$ and a new phone too!!
But sadly we aren't done with our marketing audit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home