Saturday, November 12, 2005

Yay my dad got us tickets for Harry Potter on the 18th!
Woohoo.
A couple of days ago we saw the Christmas light up!
Haha, we watched Emily Rose before that so we weren't really in a Christmassy mood.
But then they started playing Christmas songs!

Watched the OC today!
Taylor is such a bitch!

Ok, from mich.
"Post 5 weird and random facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this."

- I sleep ALOT.

- I don't really eat watermelons and drink ice tea cause they give me bad cramps. But I love them.

- My birthday is in 4 days! And I'm not sure what I wanna do yet. And I have school till 5. :(

- I have no self control, I can eat and eat and eat and eat.

- I love CSI.

And I want Claire, Chess (cause she blogs the most out of 3 men), Jasmine, JJ and Krissee to do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home