Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm finally 17!!
It was quite a good one, compared to last year when I had stupid O levels on my birthday.
Thanks for all the wishes and presents!
I got a new camera! So there will be loads of pictures on my blog. Hurr.

We went to watch Harry Potter on the 18th! I didnt really like it though, they jumped from scene to scene too fast.
On sat I celebrated my birthday with mag 7, at Billy Bombers.
Haha look what Claire Krissy and Charm gave me.
Then we met up with Claire to eat again at TCC.

On sunday I went to Esmirada to celebrate with my family. It wasn't really great, service was bad and the food okay only.


Then we walked down town.

We have so much work! I sick of school.
I hate graph com.
Ok went to town yesterday to do apple research. Took this while we were there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home