Yay. today I've done 3 logos, watched OC, Reunion, America's Next Top Model and went for yoga.
Ok pictures again, gonnaeat dinner soon.
Wednesday S&W was cancelled, but our CATS teacher didn't cancel class so we had to go back to school for 2 stupid hours.
I mangaed to persuade Tiff to go to town with us. :)
Haha the table that I was sitting next to.
We watched Prime, which I thought was so so so so funny, but no one else agreed.Tiff left (actually she ran off) and we had dinner! At Marche, for the first time in almost a year I think.
Then Kristalle and I went over to Charm's place, Carol also came over. Hoho, our award.
Thursday, webgraph!! Yay, my fav lesson cause I can keep up.Val eunice and I.
Mr Mike!
Haha smiling with our eyes closed.
All of us minus a lot.
Then I took a bus home, for the first time this sem.
Friday: Stayed for web graph
Kristy and I.
*edit* oh yeahhh, went to watch Saw II with Val andd Jasmine after, it wasn't as frigthening as the first one but still good. Then I met up with Kristalle and Charm at the canteen where it was Kenji's first day. Hurhurr had a great talk. And we walked to food republic to have root beer floats but mine over spilled :(. And I spent 40 bucks on food that day. I hate spending money on food. *edit*Hahahaah, my dad and mom went for this dinner and his table theme is Shanghai Noon.
Dad and Marc, look at his gun.
Dad and Mom.
My rabbits are so cute. But the black one is cuter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home