the woggers
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
posted by crystal @
4:08:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
I'm so tiredd.But today was a good day.Went to see...
Helloo.I'm so bored. And I actually feel kinda gui...
YAY I'M DONE WITH BAUHAUS!!!But I'm still left wit...
I'm listening to Rescue Me now and it's soooooooo ...
I'm so tired.Got home from school and I took a 2 h...
A- AREA CODE YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW:+65 yay!!B- BIRT...
Yay. today I've done 3 logos, watched OC, Reunion,...
We are in garapcom lecture now, and my battery is ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILLYBEAN!(in grey just to match yo...
I'm finally 17!!It was quite a good one, compared ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home