YAY I'M DONE WITH BAUHAUS!!!
But I'm still left with ALL the write ups, containIT and the apple one.
I have a date with Fizah tmr!
She's bringing me flowers.
I'm in such a good mood now, I don't know why though.
Maybe it's the fact that the hols are coming and I'll be able to see everyone.
I'm still mighty scared that I can't take my web graph test earlier though.
I watched Survivor last night and I cried!!
It was so sad.
But I was so eager to get my work done that I turned my tv off too early and didn't managed to see who won.
But now I know la, but I feel so stupid.
Friday is coming, the weight is getting lifted off my back a little by little.
But it kinda sucks that we gotta go back on Saturday for that human domino thing.
Then on Sunday I'm gonna watch Hakka girls (hurhur) perform and catch The Myth with my family at the club.
Somewhere between then I'm gonna go meet up with Jo and Chess to swim at the club.
And watch Narnia and loads of other stuff before I gotta start studying for medisoc.
I'm thinking of watching Love Actually now.
Oooh yeahh, my room has been repainted brown and pink. It's so bare now I don't likee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home