Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm so tired.
Got home from school and I took a 2 hour nap.
Then dad woke me up and we went to Hanabi.
We ordered sooooooooooooooo much.
Cause it's a buffet cannot waste so we had to try all ways and means to make it seem that we waste less food.
Marc took some food in his mouth and wentto the restroom to spit it out.
We distributed the leftovers on different plates so it looks less.
And I'm still so full.

There's so much work to be done.
There's the 6 logos, the bauhaus, locvid, wedgraph pop quiz marketing shit all due next week.
I'm so thankful I'm done with my debate.

My dad is having a party tomorrow, and I have so much work to do, I'll just be in my room all day.
Eating Daims.

Oh everyone go watch this it's freakin' funny.
The first time I watched it I almost died laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home