Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm listening to Rescue Me now and it's soooooooo annoying cause we used it for radio the other time and I'm still sick of it.

Yesterday my parents had a party and there was so much food.
Someone brought brownies are they are so good.
But they are all gone now.
I slept a good 12 hours last night, from 2-2!!
But I'm still tired

Kristalle is gone.
I hope she buys fake stuff for me.
And that she is having fun in the monestry eating rice and veg.

And I realised that Gilly and Joanne are back.
Food party!!
I can taste the molten chocolate in my mouth already.

Aiya, I printed all my medisoc notes wrongly.
I typed in the slide numbers wrongly.
Wasted so much paper and ink.

Ok I'm really sick of work so I'm gonna do this.
TEN random things about me:
  • i love chocolate
  • i love food
  • i love water (not cold)
  • i love to sleep, even more than i love food
  • i like oldies
  • my 80GB hard drive is out of space
  • i really have no self control
  • i like staying in on cold nights reading
  • i miss mag 7 and how we used to be
  • actually sometimes i can't be bothered

NINE places I've visited:
  • melbourne
  • tasmania
  • malaysia
  • thailand
  • indo
  • LA
  • vegas
  • sentosa (haha i cant think of anywhere else)
  • ...

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:
  • bungee jump
  • travel around the world
  • have amazing sex
  • marry someone who loves me
  • i wouldn't mind if he was rich
  • and tall.. and dark.. and handsome
  • do well in life
  • have adorable kids

SEVEN ways to win my heart:
  • make me laugh
  • cook for me
  • be sweet, but not too sweet
  • ok i'm not gonna type anything else or i'll sound really superficial, which i'm not.
  • oh oh sing to me (hurhur carol)



SIX things that annoy you:
  • when i'm thirsty and there's no water
  • people who don't pull their weight
  • when a girl is CRAZY over a guy (and vice versa) and never stops talking bout him or her
  • that we have so much work to do over the hols
  • people who keep annoying me
  • noisy songs

FIVE things I'm afraid of:
  • cockroaches
  • that ppl close to me die
  • not living life to the fullest
  • scary shows (but i still watch them anyway)
  • being alone

FOUR of my favorite things in my bedroom:
  • my laptop
  • my bed, bolster
  • my aircon
  • my clothes

THREE things I do everyday:
  • eat
  • sleep.
  • ° breathe

TWO things I want to do right now:
  • sleep
  • sleep

ONE person I want to see right now:
  • hmmm.
and its 11.57 now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home