Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm so tiredd.
But today was a good day.
Went to see Charm perform and Tiff and Carol sing. They were wonderful.
Chess came!!
Yay I haven't seen her in soo long.
And she lost weight.
After that we went over to Charma's house to chill and kill time.
I'm really so glad I have such great friends.
Friends that I can fart and burp in front of and not feel embarrassed.
Friends that don't tell me that half my boob was falling out of my shirt.
Friends that I'm just completely comfortable around.

Anyway, we are planning on having a picnic but Tiff isn't free, and actually I gotta study for medisoc.
I have no time during the hols man.
3 marketing meetings.
6 days at Thailand
1 day for locvid.

Ogay I'm really tired, so excuse me for this really incoherent entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home