Saturday, December 17, 2005

Helloo.
I'm so bored. And I actually feel kinda guilty cause I keep thinking that I have work to do.
I can't describe how relieved I felt after handing up my work.
But I took soo long to seal my envelope cause I so worried I missed out on something.
We wanted to watch King Kong after but the seats were so bad that we decided to watch Perhaps Love instead, which was damn sad.

Today we had the human domino thing, haha it was actually not too bad, but tooo hot for me.
Actually I'd rather do that than have S&W.
Then I went to the doctor's after that, cause I have an ear infection, it sucks balls man.
Then cause I had an headache from my ear I didnt go for yoga and slept for 4 hours.

This is charm practising for her big day tomorrow, break a leg charmo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home