Thursday, January 26, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hahha these are damn funny!! I tried alot of ppl's faces but they couldn't reconise alot. So too bad.
Or maybe good. Haha.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Jason Biggs!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Same as Kris!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Everyone has a lucy liu.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
I think I have a chinese face! Yay.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Apparently charm an african american face.
Image hosting by Photobucket
This one not bad ehh.

I got my period today.
Sucks ballzzz.
And I had cramps, so couldn't stay back for media critique.
Sorry Jas!
WebD went quite well today.
He was "positively surprised", I think it was cause we had nothing at all last week.
Okayy, back to work, I've gotta do my citations for media critique and study abit for the quiz tmr.
Ohh yeah, if you wanna go play with the face thing, it's here, myheritage.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home