Hello..
If anyone noticed I changed my template.
The past few days has been locvid, marketing, locvid and more marketing.
Haha ok fine, not that much but somewhere bout there.
Marketing test today was.. a failure.
I already have 28 marks worth of questions wrong.
I CANNOT believe that I got my BCG and product line shit wrong.
But nevermind, it's over, and I hope people are in the same boat as me, so they can help pail out water as it slowly sinks.
We decided to watch a movie to destress and I can safely say that Elizabethtown is the weirdest show I have ever watched in my life, with a weird storyline and weird characters.
I spent most of the movie going, this show is so weird! and she is psycho!
My leg hurts and I have no idea why, so now I am trying to refrain from walking too much.
Maybe I can skip S&W this week. :)

1 Comments:
i noticed!!!! hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home