*edit*
Ok! Tiff sent me the pictures. So here.
Tiff and I
There were so many of these in the folder!! Hahah damn funny.
All of us.
I think I look quite tan here!
And here!
Chess and Tiff are so pretty.*edit*
Taking a break from doing the website.
This week is a killer week man.
There's CATS, webgraph part B, media critique, marketing quiz and locvid editting test.
None of them I have completed.
And I found out today that our final presentation is on feb 7!!
Thats in 2 weeks time!!
And we have our locvid written test on the same day!!
But after that, it'll be just medisoc exam, marketing exam, flash and OASISS!!!
Which I so can't wait for.
Saturday we had film our locvid.
Which was way easier than our first one.
Met up with mag7 after that!!
Tiffo and I.
Chess is so hot..
Carol and Tiff the photo whores.
Claire, Chess, Carol and I.
Carol!!
We were waiting for a bus.
On the way back.
Ok, there are more to come.. when tiff sends me those on her cam.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home