Friday, February 17, 2006

Guess where I went yesterday??!


Haha Charm's sister's boyfriend won tickets to see them and meet and greet them.
And since Kristalle didn't wanna go I took her place.
Very very last minute, was supposed to be there at 615 to meet and greet them but I only decided to go around that time.
So we got to shake their hands and take a photo with them.

It was actaully quite fun, even though I only knew two of their songs and it was crazy loud, but they sound very good live.

Okayy, after that we were waiting for my mom and they came out, so Charm and I decided to go see, and charm got Alex and Paul's autograph on her shoe.

She wanted me to take a picture of Alex's pants.

And this is charm's favourite, Paul, who I think is the ugliest but very talented.

And I'm quite the paparazzi huhh.
My favourite part of the concert was when three of them played the drums together.
Oh yeah! my favourite is Bob, but Charm thinks he looks like a marshmallow.
And I wanted to get the shirt, but it was 35 bucks and they didn't accept nets and I didn't have money..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home