Aiyaaa I blogged just now and they couldnt find my blog.
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Crystal!
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using crystal!
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by crystal!
- Early thermometers were filled with crystal instead of mercury!
- If you lick crystal ten times, you will consume one calorie!
- Crystal was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes!
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but crystal can not.
- Crystal is physically incapable of sticking her tongue out.
- The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than crystal, and 400 times smaller!
- Crystal is incapable of sleep.
- Four-fifths of the surface of crystal is covered in water.
And I am quite offended.
Esp with no. 1,2,4,6.
And charm is so no 7.
And 9 is wronggg..
Ok medisoc today was quite bad, went to town with the 103 girls after to pee.
Met my mom after at toast and went shoe shopping!
I g ot 3 new pairs.
Okayy I'm gonna go now. byeee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home