Monday, February 27, 2006

Helloo..
Medisoc tmr, not really prepared.
And I haven't started studying since I got home.
I got busy watching Grey's and reading blogs and ohnotheydidnt and greys writers...

Yesterday I saw something really sadd.
We were driving to SICC so we were along adam road, and we saw a flamingo cross the road, so cars stopped and everything.
So after we made our U turn we were watching out for it and we saw it dead on the road crushed and everytihng!
Ok I was bored so I drew a digram. haaha.
Image hosting by Photobucket
The rectangles are obviously cars and th pink thing is obviously the flamingo and the green bushes are bushes.

Ohh and I can't wait for the Chiang Mai trip, I hope it's fun, but I think it's a bit odd that we are only teaching for 4 days.

bb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home