Tuesday, April 11, 2006

From Fizah's blog

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


How does the world see me?
Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths
(a brat!!!??? no way mann)

Will I have a happy life?
Love Theme- Romeo and Juliet
(yay yay yay guess this means I will!)

What do my friends really think of me?
Oogi Boogie's Song (The Nightmare Before Christmas) - Ed Ivory/Ken Page
(no comment)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Walk Into The Sun-Dirty Vegas
(Guess not... :()

How can I make myself happy?
Sunday Morning- Maroon 5
(hahaha..)

What should I do with my life?
Waiting For You - Seal
(no way man)

Will I ever have children?
Bad Days- The Flaming Lips
(guess I will!0

What is some good advice for me?
Take Me Away- Lifehouse
(to chiangmai!)

How will I be remembered?
Move On- Jet
(what does this mean!! that people will move on and not care bout me!!)

What is my signature dancing song?
Healing Star- Dishwalla
(one question too late man)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Une Année Sans Lumiere- The Arcade Fire
(not bad not bad)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Triumphant- Röyksopp
(I didn't even know I had this song! There are no words!)

What song will play at my funeral?
12:51- The Strokes
(Yeah! and it must be played at that time too!)

What type of men/women do I like?
[men] You and Me Song- The Wannadies
(I hope this doesn't mean clingy)

[women] Ready for love- Bad Company
(As Fizah says, "oh reallyyy..")

What is my day going to be like?
Can't Stop Now- Keane
(True! Gotta run! Byee!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home