Sunday, April 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Shear!!! You are 18 so you can start acting like it! Hahha kidding, anyway, BFF! It was great sleeping with you in CM (haha that sounded wrong) I'm gonna message you now!

Anyway, went for sevens today!!
Woohoo yay fiji!

Kangaroo Girl.
Hahah chess charm and carol
Carlos and I.
With Elephantantino!
Hhahaha no comment.
Charm's hot french
With chess.
Fijis!
Yuck I don't know if you can see this, but it's quite disgusting.
Went for supper at newton after. So I'm sticky and smelly and have beer on my shirt.

Okay from a few days ago, marc told me to take a photo of him wet!
Happy Birthday dad! His birthday was yesterday and we had a steamboat dinner at home.
Fizah! This was what I wanted to show you!

Mich and I last week when we celebrated dad's birthday early. His 50th!
His balloons! It says wild about you and wild at 50!

Hahah anyway, there's school tomorrow! Which I really don't feel like going for...
It's at 11 and I've gotta take the bus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home