
Your true color is Brown!
What's Your True Color?
You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.
Brought to you by Tickle
Huuuuhhh. But I think the guy is cute! Hhaha got this from Shear!!
| You Are Mint Green |
![]() Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well. Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations. You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life. Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them! |
What Color Green Are You?
Blah blah, very bored.
Just came back from yoga. Been reading the a list again cause I've been so bored at home.
And have been eating loads lately.
Had two lunches today and a couple days back I spent 20 bucks on food, plus kris treated me to billy bombers.
Oh yeah! And my ezlink card expired!
That means I gotta go get my poly one soon! But I dunno how! Tiff go together okay.
And I'm so broke now, the only reason I want school to start is so I can get money every week without feeling bad/getting asked why I need so much money.
And tonight I'll be the only child!
Woohoo!! The bros are at camp and mich went over to sydney already!
Oh yeah I love the song straightjacket feeling! It's been on repeat! Well, actually I just started, so it only played twice, bet I'll get sick of it soon.
Just came back from yoga. Been reading the a list again cause I've been so bored at home.
And have been eating loads lately.
Had two lunches today and a couple days back I spent 20 bucks on food, plus kris treated me to billy bombers.
Oh yeah! And my ezlink card expired!
That means I gotta go get my poly one soon! But I dunno how! Tiff go together okay.
And I'm so broke now, the only reason I want school to start is so I can get money every week without feeling bad/getting asked why I need so much money.
And tonight I'll be the only child!
Woohoo!! The bros are at camp and mich went over to sydney already!
Oh yeah I love the song straightjacket feeling! It's been on repeat! Well, actually I just started, so it only played twice, bet I'll get sick of it soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home