the woggers
Friday, May 19, 2006
SHIIT!! KIRSTALLE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!!!!
NOT GOING ONLINE/CHECKING MESSAGES TILL OC IS DONE.
GRRRRR...
on a lighter note, Coldplay here I come!
posted by crystal @
9:59:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
[x] You take your shoes off before entering the ho...
Omg.. Grey's anatomy is soo good..Yesterday mich a...
Happy Mothers' Day!!I'm waiting for my hair to dry...
Long ago, when we went to chess' house.Btw chess, ...
I watched One Tree Hill a couple of days ago and I...
I just came back from my first political rally!Mom...
I'm hooked on Commander in Chief.. It's damn good!...
Happy 19th birthday Danial and happy 18th birthday...
Helloo!! Went back to MG last week I think, and ch...
Your true color is Brown! What's Your True...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home