Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ahh, finally done with my part of the PR planning process.
I'm so tired so I'm gonna go to sleep soon.
Well, this week has been okay, handed up my journal today, so I don't have to slog over the weekend. Today was fine cause I had the yogurt ice cream. Yay!

My cousins are back from hk so my neices are back too! Yay had them over a few days ago and went over to their place a couple of time already.

Pictures will come another time!
I'm so excited for tomorrow, haven't seen you all in such a long time!
And my dad got a new song vaio and it came along with a laptop case, a 1gb thumb drive and a usb massager. Hahah I took the massager and the case, trying to get the thumb drive.
The massager is damn cool man! You plug it in and massage!
And my bro found the mic thing that I've been looking for for the longest time, so I can make calls now! I made my virgin call (to a com that isn't in my house) to charm just now!

Okay I'm gonna catch up on my readers digest and glamour, which I bought damn long age but didn;t have time for.

Ohoh!! I was watching friends today and in one of the episodes Ellen Pompeo was on!
And I'm happy cause we got and A for out media kit! Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home