Ever since I've added this extension on firefox, I've never been bored on the internet.
I've found this, where you can send emails to your future self (I'm expecting one on my 21st bday).
And this where their photoshoping is so amazing, look out for the before/after ones.
This, where they teach you how to fold shirts fast, it really works!


This, hmm, quite interesting.
Google backwards! Spell out what you wanna search backwards too!
And my favourite! Battleship!!
Well the holidays was quite fun, just started on my work today, which I kinda regret cause there's soo much to do.
I've complete 4 seasons of friends, and I can't wait to get the rest from eunice kow, someone give me her email! I wanna add her on msn. Hahha.
I stopped at the cliff hanger! Where Chandler and Monica (my fav. characters) get together!!
Anyway I ate so much for dinner I'm gonna pop.
My auntie won 4d so she treated the whole family to dinner at my granduncle's (I think) seafood restaurant, and she WAAY over-ordered. There were at least 11 courses and by the 7th everyone was so full, and there was still crab coming.
So I can't sleep yet cause you can't sleep on a full stomach.
Oh yeah! My dad and my mom got the N80 so my dad passed me his old N70, yay so I have a (fairly) new phone.
The flash is damn bright, I played with it last night and I almost got blinded.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home