the woggers
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Met Joanne yesterday!
We went to town and was supposed to take neoprints but we couldn't find the store. haha.
Went over to charm's house.
Then we went to Joanne house to eat!
Watched The Royal Tenenbaums.
Food!
posted by crystal @
2:40:00 pm
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
whatsaycrystal
. Make your own badge
here
.
Previous Posts
103There are 167 movies on this list.Mark the ones...
Yay finally my aircon is working. Have been sleepi...
Since I'm here I might as well post all my picture...
Whaaasupp!!Hhaahah taking a break from that stupid...
Finally this week is over!This week marked to firs...
SHIIT!! KIRSTALLE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!!!!...
[x] You take your shoes off before entering the ho...
Omg.. Grey's anatomy is soo good..Yesterday mich a...
Happy Mothers' Day!!I'm waiting for my hair to dry...
Long ago, when we went to chess' house.Btw chess, ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home