Coldplay was sooo good! I can't stop talking about it and it was like 10 million times better thant stupid sucky oasis.
The queue was so frickin long (it snaked like 300 metres, and by the time we got to the door there was another cheater queue) and we only got in like at 845.
But, no regrets at all! Took loads of pictures and videos, but I'm quite sad cause my scientist video can't be transfered cause there is some prob at the back. But still can watch from the cam!
Here's a sneak preview!




I love this picture.


And since I'm talking bou concerts, here's the Franz Ferdinand one that Heikal found on mtv asia.
I'll put up the rest sometime soon, cause I'm too lazy to resize the photos..
And I got this from Fizah and Heikal.
If you comment on this post:
1. i'll respond with something random about you
2. i'll challenge you to try something
3. i'll pick a colour that i associate with you
4. i'll tell you something i like about you
5. i'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. i'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. i'll ask you something i’ve always wanted to ask you
8. if i do this for you, you must post this on yours
And this was what they said bout me!
Fizah:
1. i'd associate you with poop cos you don't close the door when you were pooping in chiang mai. and you always talk about poop. and you blog about poop. and you make muffins which, when unbaked, look like poop.
2. TELL YOU KNOW WHO ABOUT YOU KNOW WHAAT! if our telepathic powers are good enough, then you should know who/what i'm talking about. but anyways i doubt you'll do it. ahaha, actually i hope you won't.
3. blue. cos of your cookie monster shirt. and cos of the colour of your tongue when you eat blue m&m's.
4. you're damn goofy.
5. clearest memory will be in chiang mai when they were filming the vespa gang and me you and shear were taking loads of pictures. :D
6. SLOTH.
7. how do you not pay attention much in class but still be so smart eh?
Heikal:
1. i cant imagine you down there with us during twisted logic.
2. don't be so lazy!
3. black, and that light blue cookie monster shirt
4. we have common bitching interest, to some extent
5. hahha.. MGmountain/peaks/browncaps
6. erm.. sloth! a cute sloth that always eats cookies.
7. why did you come so late for the concert? tsk tsk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home