Monday, July 31, 2006

Guess where I went to on Sat?



Chess, Charm and I went back to mg for some musical thing, haha it was damn fun, but quite ex though, $40.


Charm and I waiting for Chess to come.


The moon was so pretty.


Emo Charm


Kinda hard to see but it's supposed to be our shadows.


Charm Chess and I


Waiting...



The start of the musical.


I thought this part was damn cool, do you notice anything?


I wonder if she was wearing the wings or just standing in front of it.


Close up.


Oh I love this scene, it's damn funny, plus there was aircon and seats.










Couldn't see anything at all here, I just stuck my hand out and took this.


The finale.


Charm and Chess.


The new science block that we never got to enjoy.


Carol came!!


So we went to the old b5 and took photos!




Haha I don't think chess will allow me to post any of the other ones with her in it.


We went to visit our roof! I was so scared going up. It's damn high.


Hahha, from the last time we were there.


Isn't the sky nice? It was so red.


The scary ladder place.






Nice right, and I didn't even edit it.


Hahha damn scary right, i was trying to take a picture of the sky but carol went to wave into it and since it was on slow shutter my cam caught it.


Us.


haha stupid charm


We were in the green apple group!


We were going to newton but carol made us turn around.




So we walked to Alameen.





Okay, was looking though my old photos and relised I have so many similar photos, look!


and


You notice how charm is always the first.


and


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home