Monday, August 07, 2006

I've been wanting to blog since saturday but I never had the chance to do so, I even uploaded all the pictures already!
There's so much work to do!! I'm currently taking a break from PR. I seriously can't wait for this sem to be over. Or just friday to come.
Plus there's the fireworks festival!
Oh yeah! I'm getting a fisheye! Hoho, I can't wait!

So this was my last week.

My rabbit gave birth!! But sadly the one that I chose diedd. And it was the cutest one too, very small.


On Monday I went for high tea with my mom and co. Look at the tiny burger.


Food!


Tea.


I love scones.


It was my cousin's birthday.




Haha look how tiny her cake was.


Mum and I.


Went to test my eyes after that, my degree is up to 875 now!




Met up for mia's farewell dinner on thurs, sorry we were all late!


Charm




Night time.



Marina Square, haven't been there in damn long.


kris and mia blurry.


Esplanade.


Damn annoying flags at the esplanade, one was flipped butthe rest weren't.


Charm.


Okay, this was saturday on the was home from school, the clouds were so nice!


I love this road, the trees are so nice.


The sky from my street.


And I baked on sun to destress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home